1. Your spinal column is made up of 24 movable vertebrae.
2. Some of his brain was pushed into his spinal column, paralyzing him. He became a quadriplegic depending on a ventilator to breathe.
3. In the spinal column motoneuron denaturates in the mouse model, this can improve its mobility.
4. Methods: 58 cases had been treated techniqueholding spinal column and functional exercises of lower limbs.
5. Methods Eighty cases of spinal column injury received MRI.
6. Marjayasana: Position stimulates the midriff area and the spinal column.
7. Chiropractic Practitioners deal with the structural relationships between the nerve tissues and the spinal column.
8. These are connected vertically to the idol along the spinal column, over the chakras and end at the head.
9. At intervals along its length groups of nerve fibres emerge from the spinal column to connect with the peripheral nervous system.
10. The central rod is known as the Sushumna and corresponds to the spinal column.
11. The pinioned hands of the condemned man went suddenly white as the noose and the drop snapped his spinal column.
12. Objective: To investigate the clinical evaluation of Magnetic Resonance Hydrography(MRH) in the diagnosis of spinal column diseases(SCD).
13. Instead of two hemispheres filling the cranial cavity, some 5 centimetres deep, the student had less than 1 millimetre of cerebral tissue covering the top of his spinal column.
14. To observe the effects of extradural prednisone injected for postoperative analgesia in spinal column surgery.