• athletic activities collectively
• group of people that deal with sports
• light car that is open and swift
• a sports car is a low, fast car, usually for only two people.
• place that contains gymnasia and in which many kinds of sports take place
• type of clothing used for sporting events
• one who developed a special love for athletic activity and watching sports broadcasts
• special field used for sports
• indoor gymnasium mainly used for athletic events
• weekly american magazine that covers a variety of topics related to professional sports
• physical education teacher
• a sports jacket is a man's jacket, usually made of tweed.
• weekly that deals with sports
• office that is in charge of the physical education of soldiers, officer that aids soldiers in the field of athletics
• television or radio show that deals with sports
• sportscaster, writer or broadcaster who reviews sports events
• section of the newspaper that deals with sports-related issues sport ...