1. some babies startle easily
برخی از نوزادان زود هراسان میشوند.
2. I didn't mean to startle you.
3. Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you.
4. Let's hide ourselves behind the door and startle her.
5. The news will startle the City.
6. Any unexpected movements can startle the animal, so it must be approached slowly and steadily.
7. Field experiments have proved that this startle display does indeed deter attacks from small birds.
8. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you.
9. The deer startle easily.
10. Though winded, the impact seemed to startle him into a state of panic.
11. All will welcome you or your guests, but startle intruders.
12. It offers mini-glimpses that startle.
13. The man was awaken with a startle.
14. Each anemone maintained its "startle response" for anywhere from about 3 to 20 minutes, but the duration was roughly the same in response to every squirt.
15. Would he startle him with sudden fear?