1. The needles have been sent off for sterilization.
2. My wife and I have discussed sterilization, but we haven't made a decision about it yet.
3. In some cases, a sterilization is performed through the vaginal wall.
4. They pushed for state laws on compulsory sterilization of criminals and the physically defective, with some success.
5. The remaining truffles are boiled for sterilization and canned for sale as truffles and as truffle juice during the off season.
6. The accelerators could also be used for food sterilization and other applications.
7. Conclusion: The SYS-whole range treater meets the sterilization request of technical conditions of radiofrequency physical fields water treatment equipment (HG/13729-200.
8. Patent technology, Pesticidal, Sterilization Antipruritic, Deodorization, Hair protecting and rehabilitation.
9. Sterilization function of chlorine dioxide to the leaf - cutting tools in tobacco floating - seedling system was studied.
10. Objective To evaluate the effect of regulating bloodmobile sterilization management.
11. Sanitation, clean stock, and soil sterilization or pasteurization provide three legs of a good preventive program.
12. Sterilization by filtration is subject to one major theoretical limitation.
13. At the same time Photocatalyst also has antibacterial, sterilization, deodorant, anti-pollution, water, anti - ultraviolet, and other functions.
14. The sterilization of a woman, called tubal occlusion or tubal ligation, consists of cutting and tying or cauterizing the Fallopian tubes through which her eggs travel to the uterus.