1. he is a stickler for discipline
در مورد انضباط وسواس دارد.
2. He has become something of a stickler for the finer observances of royal protocol.
3. He's a stickler for detail/accuracy/efficiency.
4. He was a stickler for the correct usage of English.
5. Lucy was a stickler for perfection, and everything had to be exactly right.
6. The chancellor is clearly no stickler for fiscal purity.
7. Montgomery is a stickler for defense, and Moseley caught on quickly.
8. A stickler for realism, he was frustrated by an obstinacy in his models as strong as his own.
9. The loosest woman is a stickler for etiquette and elocution.
10. Charman, a stickler for musical purity, did not relish the idea.
11. He is a stickler for formality.
12. Lucy was a stickler for perfection, and everything had to be exactly right, rehearsed down to a T.
13. A stickler for meanings, he liked to be called not internationalist, but cosmopolitan.
14. You will find Mrs. Carboy a stickler about trifles.