1. the inhibition of the heartbeat by nerve stimulation
بازداری ضربان قلب از راه تحریک عصبی
2. You don't get any intellectual stimulation in this job.
3. The playgroup provides plenty of stimulation for the children.
4. His apathy necessitates stimulation.
5. Many enjoy the mental stimulation of a challenging job.
6. Electric stimulation causes the regrowth of bones.
7. The brief period of electrical stimulation of the hippocampal cells had seemingly permanently altered their electrical properties.
8. It was known that stimulation caused the heart to increase its oxygen consumption.
9. Constant attention and stimulation in comfortable surroundings worked wonders for Christopher, now 4 1 /
10. Children need variety and stimulation.
11. This indicates that the stimulation of cell proliferation may not be the only factor in ulcer healing by sucralfate.
12. In the case of pancreatic secretion, stimulation of bicarbonate but not protein output was observed.
13. This will be achieved via the stimulation of the private and voluntary sector.
14. The author also frequently uses transcutaneous electrical stimulation.
15. Near the boundary, the electrical stimulation may spread enough to evoke both movements.