1. stool sample
2. loose stool
3. usually a stool does not have a back
معمولا سه پایه پشتی ندارد.
4. he was hurt by the upset of the stool upon which he stood
واژگونی چارپایهای کهروی آن ایستاده بود موجب آسیب دیدن او شد.
5. He was perched on a bar stool, ordering a beer.
6. The little dog jumped over the short stool.
7. He sat on the stool, swinging his legs.
8. He perched on a tall stool by the bar.
9. She pulled up a stool next to me.
10. He hooked his foot under the stool and dragged it over.
11. A stool had been jammed against the door.
12. He hitched himself onto the bar stool.
13. Gail hitched herself up onto the high stool.
14. A young boy is standing on a stool, reaching for a cookie jar, and the stool is about to tip.
15. The stool had a torn, red plastic seat.
16. He hoisted himself onto a high stool.
17. He brushed past, toppling her from her stool.