1. stow the chatter!
دست از وراجی بردار!
2. stow away
1- (در جای امن) انبار کردن،پنهان کردن،نهان کردن یا شدن 2- در خوراک یا نوشابه زیاده روی کردن،شتری بار کردن،پرخوریکردن،تا خرخره خوردن یا نوشیدن
3. You can stow your jewellery away in the bank.
4. My big luggage could stow all of your clothes.
5. I'm very hungry, and I can now stow away an ox.
6. I think I'll stow the camping equipment away in the loft until next summer.
7. Passengers are requested to stow their hand - baggage in the lockers above the seats.
8. Duncan hit the emergency stow switch, next to the indicator with the failed bulb.
9. Generations of gypsies have been travelling to Stow each year.
10. But whatever age, Stow offers them the chance to meet up with old friends and catch up on the gossip.
11. He would have time to stow away the kohlrabi, the offal and the edenwort.
12. The door closed, and Renwick could safely stow away his cigarette case.
13. Saw border, stow part: sawing machine, cylinder, motor, roller channel, belt and hydraulic pressure table.
14. I still keep a filing cabinet, and even stow away things like receipts in little yellow envelopes.