1. a ship stranded by the storm
کشتی که توفان آنرا به گل نشانده است
2. robab was stranded penniless in a strange city
رباب در یک شهر غریب بدون یک شاهی پول رها شده بود.
3. Air travellers were left stranded because of icy conditions.
4. We ended up stranded in Paris with no money.
5. I was stranded in the strange town without money or friends.
6. He left me stranded in town with no car and no money for a bus.
7. If the tide comes in, we'll be stranded on these rocks.
8. He stranded in the middle of his speech.
9. The hapless passengers were stranded at the airport for three days.
10. Some people found themselves stranded in the lifts as the power failed yet again.
11. Thousands of air travellers were left stranded by the strike.
12. The stranded climbers were picked up by a rescue helicopter.
13. The ship was stranded on a sandbank.
14. He was stranded in the middle of nowhere.