1. This stricture is one that has been variously repeated in a large number of literary and critical theories in this century.
2. Cholangiography accurately locates the site of a stricture in the biliary tree and radiological features may suggest the presence of malignant disease.
3. Where a malignant cause for the stricture was suspected, this was excluded by endoscopic biopsies and cytological examination.
4. In one case of benign stricture, the endoscopy biopsy specimen was reported as being suspicious for malignancy.
5. Unfortunately he applied the same stricture to himself and some of his works are rather limited.
6. Does cholangiography establish the nature of a biliary stricture?
7. Does he believe this stricture should also apply to lawyers, doctors and dentists?
8. The pathogenesis of benign stricture formation in ulcerative colitis remains uncertain.
9. Four patients had cholestasis and stricture at the time of the first diagnostic procedure.
10. Objective To evaluate the long-term result of urethral stricture or urethratresia treated with direct vision internal urethrotomy(DVIU).
11. Conclusion Anastomotic stricture and obstruction of ansa intestinalis are the major causes of the reoperation.
12. A straight 10 F endoprosthesis was used in the five patients with a bile duct stricture distal to the stones.
13. Extended follow up is required, to assess the longterm effects, particularly the stricture recurrence rate after final stent removal.
14. Of 69 patients with more than six months follow up, 36 belonged to the corrosive group and 33 had a peptic stricture.
15. Laser treatment can be technically difficult, particularly in patients in whom the endoscope will not pass the stricture.