1. We had stupidly been looking at the wrong column of figures.
2. I stupidly made the mistake of giving them my phone number.
3. Sorry, I stupidly forgot to bring my copy of the report - could I look at yours?
4. I once stupidly asked him why he smiled so often.
5. Todd stared stupidly at the screen.
6. See how stupidly they kow-tow to persons higher in the hierarchy.
7. I stupidly agreed to organize the party.
8. I stupidly agreed to lend him the money.
9. I stupidly let myself be persuaded to take part in a live debate.
10. He seriously considered it in 1992 and very stupidly chose not to run.
11. I found myself stupidly cursing under my breath.
12. She was being stupidly short-sighted in snapping at this man.
13. He stupidly took off on the outside of a wave when some one else had already established priority on the inside.
14. And that stupidly provocative remark hadn't helped.