1. They made accusations which could not be substantiated.
2. The results of the tests substantiated his claims.
3. Earlier reports of gunshots have not been substantiated.
4. Government claims on waiting lists were also substantiated, although allowance has to be made for reductions achieved clerically rather than clinically.
5. The Dobson story had yet to be substantiated, and the family were still unavailable for comment.
6. Recommended changes had to be substantiated by explicit statements of rationale, supported by the systematic review of relevant empirical data.
7. This is not substantiated by analysis of the high strictures according to the method of diagnosis.
8. His work is explained, defended, and substantiated in numerous journals and other publications dating from 1966 until the present day.
9. It was not substantiated by any evidence and William Thompson was only fifteen years old in 169
10. By the time Copernicus's idea had been substantiated, the Aristotelian world view had been replaced by the Newtonian one.
11. This can be substantiated by reference to the facts on both.
12. This is not substantiated by fact.
13. The facts substantiated your statement.
14. Our ideas must be substantiated into actions.