1. to succumb to a disease
از بیماری مردن
2. we did not succumb to their threats
تسلیم تهدیدهای آنان نشدیم.
3. How can men succumb to force?
4. Don't succumb to the temptation to have just one cigarette.
5. Most of us are known to succumb to persuasion through the media.
6. The Minister said his country would never succumb to pressure.
7. About 400,000 Americans succumb each year to smoking-related illnesses.
8. They even succumb, in the end, to the charms of a girl, which Grahame would have winced at.
9. When she does finally succumb to Howard's advances, her identity crumbles into its component parts.
10. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
11. Politicians often succumb to the danger of talking down the economy.
12. Never a department to succumb to philosophical fashions, it continues to represent a wide variety of philosophical positions and approaches.
13. Most patients succumb when the diaphragm and rib muscles become paralyzed, and breathing becomes impossible.
14. We may succumb to flattery because it makes us feel good.
15. We can not, we will not succumb to the dark impulses that lurk in the far regions of the soul everywhere.