1. She was working well until illness supervened.
2. It may supervene with infection.
3. Her future was full of promise until illness supervened.
4. New battles were supervened between them.
5. Another star supervened her recently.
6. Storm supervened after the earthquake.
7. When renal failure supervenes with sodium and water retention contributing significantly to hypertension, then a diuretic may be particularly useful.
8. After a chill, fever supervened.
9. Conclusion Mycoplasma pneumonia can supervene with atelectasis.
10. The products of the mind supervene the mechanisms of the brain. The humanities can be informed by the cognitive sciences even as they supervene them.
11. About half of the patients supervene telangiectasis, and also associated with cerebral infarction and brain abscess.
12. When market forces cultivate such tastes, then forces of another kind must supervene.
13. Results After treatment with antithyroxinogenesis, there was no severe complication in all patients. Conclusion Hyperthyroidism supervene cerebral infarction may be one i. . .
14. Early diagnosis may be important because secondary local and systemic infection may supervene and, without timely and appropriate intervention, the disease often leads to sepsis and death.