صفت ( adjective )
مشتقات: supremely (adv.)
• (1) تعریف: having the highest rank, position, or authority.
• مترادف: first, foremost, leading, paramount, preeminent
• متضاد: inferior, subordinate
• مشابه: almighty, celestial, chief, head, predominant, regnant, reigning, ruling, sovereign, superior, top, uppermost
- He was the supreme commander of the forces in Europe.
• (2) تعریف: greatest in degree, character, or importance.
• مترادف: main, prime, sublime, superlative, utmost, uttermost
• مشابه: best, cardinal, celestial, chief, consummate, extreme, finest, grand, incomparable, leading, matchless, nonpareil, paramount, peak, peerless, predominant, primary, principal, sovereign, top
- This ballet allowed him to demonstrate his supreme talent as a dancer.
- They looked up to her as their supreme decision-maker.
• (3) تعریف: ultimate.
• مترادف: greatest, maximal, maximum, ultimate
• متضاد: insignificant
• مشابه: consummate, crowning, utmost, uttermost
- In imitating his work she gave him the supreme compliment.