1. Judge Keenan concluded that the surveillance had been lawful.
2. The police have kept the nightclub under surveillance because of suspected illegal drug activity.
3. The suspects are under police surveillance.
4. He was arrested after being kept under constant surveillance.
5. They were under constant close surveillance day and night.
6. The country's borders are kept under constant surveillance.
7. Just another surveillance job, old chap. Piece of cake to somebody like you.
8. More banks are now installing surveillance cameras.
9. The police are keeping the suspects under round-the-clock surveillance.
10. The company is planning to place surveillance equipment at both ends of the tunnel.
11. Diane was placed under psychiatric surveillance.
12. The army carried out covert surveillance of the building for several months.
13. The police are keeping the suspects under constant surveillance .
14. The police have been keeping her under surveillance.