1. The government should do more to promote sustainable agriculture.
2. Unfortunately, this level of output is not sustainable.
3. The creation of an efficient and sustainable transport system is critical to the long-term future of London.
4. Sustainable development implies a long-term perspective.
5. Cycling is a totally sustainable form of transport.
6. The party is promising low inflation and sustainable economic growth.
7. That sort of extreme diet is not sustainable over a long period.
8. Nor does performance shift to a new more sustainable level.
9. Sets out a definition of sustainable development and the government's commitment in practical terms.
10. But sustainability in such arid circumstances depends on sustainable populations which do not exceed the resources.
11. This is the ultimate sustainable city in terms of jokes and governmental circus acts.
12. Discusses the conflicting arguments for and against sustainable development, with particular reference to architecture.
13. It should be scrapped and replaced by a sustainable system of healthy food production.
14. While companies talk about sustainable agriculture, they create plant varieties that can withstand being sprayed by their most virulent herbicides.
15. A sustainable water supply would require a 32 percent cut in consumption.