1. Thus was established a symbiotic relationship between the power companies and the chemical indus-try.
2. These interconnections argued for a close symbiotic relationship between the two media.
3. The result: the end of a four-hundred-year symbiotic relationship between capital and labor in the developed world.
4. Like symbiotic grubs they lay twisted together in a ball, until Mangar-Kunjer-Kunja appeared in the guise of a lizard.
5. Previously, farmers and pastoralists had enjoyed a somewhat symbiotic relationship, the graziers providing the farmers with animal dung fertilizer.
6. They live in symbiotic relationships with trees and provide water and minerals in exchange for carbohydrates.
7. Do some viruses develop a symbiotic relationship with their host?
8. This seemingly symbiotic link has been damaging to the more general applicability of these criteria in other contexts.
9. That symbiotic nexus of press and professors has, in the meantime, revealed a sinister aspect too.
10. Sports marketing relationships are supposed to be symbiotic.
11. We have a symbiotic relationship with them.
12. The tungsten ore inXingluokeng pertains to a symbiotic fine granite vein - type wolframite and scheelite deposit.
13. Caracas and Havana remain in a symbiotic embrace.
14. The results showed that symbiotic algae were found predominantly in the endoderm of the tentacles and were located within vacuoles in host cells.
15. A newly refashioned symbiotic relationship between the two adversaries was born.