1. Weather satellite images of the area taken from synchronous orbit show an immense circular area of dense clouds above the impact site.
2. Thus, tidal forces can lead to synchronous rotation.
3. Indeed, Mercury is in a form of synchronous rotation around the Sun.
4. Recently, a rectal motor complex that is not synchronous with or related to the migrating motor complex was reported.
5. The Moon rotates so slowly that synchronous orbit is not achievable.
6. The network architecture will be based around the Synchronous Digital Hierarchy standard.
7. Discuss whether the planet is in synchronous rotation around the Sun.
8. The software supports most synchronous communications cards.
9. This equality corresponds to synchronous rotation.
10. To date, in all languages studied, synchronous movement has been observed.
11. Again they started their wild synchronous flailing.
12. Perhaps this synchronous transformation is the means by which the toads limit predation by their own kind.
13. Conclusion: Colon Double contrast Radiography and Synchronous Defecation plays a special role in diagnosis of constipation.
14. According to the requirements of synchronous speed control of series conveying belt, several patterns which could realize the synchronous speed control under frequency conversion was analyzed.
15. The synchronous detector is now widely used in TV sets and it plays an important role in the assurance of the performance and picture quality.