• sweet and concentrated liquid; solution of sugar and water containing medication (pharmacology)
• syrup is a sweet liquid made with sugar and water, often with a flavouring.
• liquid chocolate, concentrated chocolate which is a fluid
• sweet syrup which is not diluted
• liquid medication used to alleviate coughing
• golden syrup is a sweet, sticky, yellow type of food that is made from sugar.
• syrup produced by boiling the sap of maple trees
• glucose syrup, colorless to somewhat yellow syrupy mixture (composed of dextrose, malt sugar and dextrins containing about 20% water)
• syrup that has been given a sweet flavor