1. I hope my teacher will take into account the fact that I was ill just before the exams when she marks my paper.
2. The calculations do not take into account any fluctuation in the share price.
3. The jury must take into account any mitigating circumstances presented by the defense, such as previous good character.
4. Take into account your own strengths and weaknesses.
5. I think you have to take into account that he's a good deal younger than the rest of us.
6. There are three factors to take into account: firstly cost, secondly time, and thirdly staff.
7. These take into account all the aspects of skill and knowledge needed by an individual to work effectively in the industry.
8. The argument is nonsense because it fails to take into account the way women are treated as a matter of course.
9. This alone could not take into account the much finer distinctions that it is necessary to look at when determining social class.
10. It also fails to take into account the fact that a large number of men were familiar with court proceedings.
11. The design of policy has to take into account the ambiguity of the welfare analysis outlined in the previous section.
12. Although traditional lenders take into account lottery income, they do not accept the payments as collateral.
13. Clinicians must take into account the nature of the test meal used when results are correlated with clinical features.
14. The average Westerner fails to take into account the fact that there are so many weak points on the human body.