1. Thereafter she wrote articles for papers and magazines in Paris.
2. Sophie was born in France, but shortly thereafter her family moved to the United States.
3. Thereafter they did not speak.
4. Thereafter we heard no more of this suggestion.
5. Shortly thereafter, the organization evades reality and responsibility by blaming its troubles on either scapegoats or the hazards of fate.
6. Thereafter it should be opened up for general discussion.
7. Thereafter his researches had moved into the realms of fantasy.
8. Thereafter it evolved rapidly into a formidable force.
9. Animals were kept under light anaesthesia thereafter with ip chloral hydrate.
10. Thereafter, local militias organized by claimants to office would fight at the bidding of the state governor.
11. Thereafter there are various in-service courses.
12. Thereafter a comparison is drawn between informal settlements and the Elandskloof case.
13. Thereafter, it was fostered by de Gaulle's staunch support of Adenauer's hard line on Berlin.
14. The locus of failure thereafter moves backwards into the cylinder.