1. She made us take down all the posters.
2. Workmen arrived to take down the scaffolding.
3. Your removal men will dismantle bedsteads and take down pictures and wall decorations.
4. Rail removal I want to take down some dado and picture rails.
5. He ordered his men to take down the limp body and remove the handcuffs.
6. It would also be easy to take down and stow in stormy weather.
7. I vote we take down the pictures, except for the two painted by Nina.
8. The Government could take down the watchtowers in South Armagh with few consequences for security; it could also reduce troop numbers.
9. To take down all the barriers that divide us one from the other.
10. Do you think we should take down the decorations?
11. Take down the pot without even seeing a flop is better than checking and playing a multiway un raised pot.
12. Properly take down pre - booking calls for schedule appointment ( data and time ).
13. Having said that, it's actually quite hard to take down your enemy when they appear to be little more than a splodge on a far-off hill.
14. Some girls in the office are trained to take down dictation.