1. Before gold, even kings take off their hats.
2. The plane will take off in a minute.
3. The plane will take off in twenty minutes.
4. First loosen the nuts, then take off the wheel.
5. In the thirties, air travel really began to take off.
6. I saw him take off his anorak and sling it into the back seat.
7. She screeched at me to take off my muddy shoes.
8. Take off your clothes; they're very wet.
9. The aircraft is due to take off at midnight.
10. Mike can take off his father to perfection.
11. He asked his secretary to take off 80 copies.
12. I'm so pleased that I've been able to take off all that weight and get into my good clothes again!
13. Strap in, please,the plane's going to take off.
14. I think boxing will take off in a big way here.
15. Tangerines have skins that are easy to take off.