1. Kalan called his assistant, Hashim, to take over while he went out.
2. He will take over Class 9801 next week.
3. A British newspaper says British Airways plan to take over Trans World Airways.
4. Who will take over the leadership of the club?
5. take over the British Beer Company.
6. Would you like me to take over for a while?
7. The wife can push in,and take over the man's place.
8. It's time for someone new to take over.
9. I intend you to take over.
10. Peter will take over as managing director when Bill retires.
11. He understands the business and can take over when I'm away.
12. Our plan to take over the business could boomerang on us if we're not careful.
13. We'll let ourselves in for trouble if we take over this business.
14. The eldest son is being groomed to take over when his father dies.
15. The army is/are threatening to take over if civil unrest continues.