1. You have to fill in your tax return by tomorrow.
2. He filed a tax return but failed to remit what he owed.
3. Under the Forbes plan, filing a tax return might require only two calculations.
4. Inside was a spoof tax return with the usual warnings about false statements.
5. Even the math behind a simple tax return carries assumptions that are open to challenge.
6. I completed a tax return but heard nothing more.
7. Reclaiming this tax involves filling in a tax return, including details of your salary received and the tax deducted.
8. How should Mr. Green file his tax return on income from the author's remuneration?
9. How to file Individual Income Tax Return in. . .
10. Adjusted gross income: A subtotal in an individual's tax return computed by deducting from gross income any business-related expenses and other deductions . . .
11. Did you filed a Federal Income Tax return last year?
12. He assist me with my income tax return.
13. When was your last federal income tax return filed?
14. He fiddled an income - tax return.
15. Their aim: to take some of the pain and the expense out of the annual chore of filing a tax return.