• industrial arts, practical sciences, technical methods and procedures
• of or pertaining to technique; relating to technology; specialized; mechanical; having practical knowledge; applied
• a tech is the same as a technical college; used in informal speech.
• service which provides technical help and solutions to hardware and software problems
• large public university located in atlanta (georgia, usa)
• high tech, advanced technology, modern technology
• something that is hi tech uses very modern methods and equipment.
• advanced technology, modern technology
• low technology, simple technology, technological development or equipment that is less advanced
• low-tech designs, systems, or practices do not use modern, up-to-date methods or equipment.
• mtech, technical university located in montana
• large public university in texas that operates two campuses (in lubbock and el paso, usa)