1. A tidal wave caused by the earthquake hit the coast causing catastrophic damage.
2. Several villages have been destroyed by a huge tidal wave.
3. Many animals were drowned by the tidal wave.
4. Voters were swept away on a tidal wave of enthusiasm.
5. The tidal wave dashed the ship against the rocks.
6. The tidal wave formed a terrifying wall of water.
7. The tidal wave inundated vast areas of cropland.
8. A powerful tidal wave struck Jamaica, killing 2000.
9. The water displaced by the landslides created a tidal wave.
10. She is suddenly engulfed by a tidal wave of self-loathing.
11. Just over half an hour later, the tidal wave swept up to the Over bridge on the outskirts of Gloucester.
12. It was more a tidal wave in a punch bowl.
13. About 3000 years ago a tidal wave swamped the coastal lowlands of Greece, causing massive destruction.
14. A tidal wave, coming from the depths of the waters, shook those coasts violently while the burial was going on.
15. By 197 Holocaust remembrance was becoming a national tidal wave.