• one of the digits of the foot; front section (as of a sock, etc.)
• touch with the toes; kick with the toe
• your toes are the five movable parts at the end of each foot.
• the toe of a shoe or sock is the part that covers the end of your foot.
• if you toe the line, you behave in the way that people in authority expect you to.
• ballet dance; dance ballet, dance while on one's toes
• ledge or crevice for placing the foot while climbing; "head start", advantageous position; wrestling hold in which an opponent's foot is twisted; strip used for support on sloped surfaces
toe of the shoe
• front end of a shoe, part of a shoe that covers the toes
• ornamental ring worn around a toe
toe the line
• obey commands; walk in a ridge; wait at the starting line
toe the party line
• follow party policies, conform to the conventions of a particular political party
• biggest toe on the foot
• your big toe is the largest toe on your foot.
from tip to toe
• from head to foot; completely, totally
from top to toe
• from head to foot, entirely, all over