1. Thus computed tomography remains the most effective method for diagnosing small pulmonary metastases.
2. Computed tomography after three courses of chemotherapy showed that the pleural mass had reduced in size.
3. Among the remaining patients, computed tomography was helpful in 19%, but unhelpful or wrong in 23%.
4. Compared to the slick colored maps of seismic tomography, these cartoons seem like country cousins.
5. With the exception of computed tomography most radiological investigations can not identify the primary tumour in metastatic disease of unknown origin.
6. Small bowel biopsy and abdominal computed tomography are essential but often unhelpful in early diagnosis.
7. In seismic tomography, as the technique was called, researchers focused on the travel times of waves.
8. For example selective computed tomography could be performed instead of whole body scans, which are extremely expensive.
9. The computerized tomography scanners started the revolution in the early I97Os.
10. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
11. Chest and abdominal computed tomography was performed every six months when lymph node or lung involvement was present at the initial staging.
12. The maps of tomography, anti-continents at the core-mantle boundary and hot-spot plumes presented a monumental profusion of ideas.
13. Subsequent investigations showed normal results on cranial computed tomography with only alcohol present in the urine drug screen.
14. This was confirmed on computed tomography and biopsy showed it to be a well differentiated hepatocellular carcinoma.
15. Seismic tomography showed once and for all that the mantle was indeed in motion.