1. I've lost my wallet. --That's too bad.
2. The rain isn't too bad - it's only drizzling.
3. It is too bad that Eleanor had to leave so soon.
4. "That's too bad," Teddy said without rancour.
5. Too bad you couldn't come last night.
6. Really, it was too bad of you to be so late.
7. It's too bad you can't come to the party.
8. Granted, he doesn't look too bad for his age, but I don't fancy him.
9. 'How are you?' 'Not too bad. '
10. Cheer up! The news isn't too bad.
11. I've got a couple that don't look too bad.
12. If sometimes they're the wrong decisions, too bad.
13. It's too bad that you are unable to relate to the environment.
14. It's too bad that you can't come to see Mark in his school play.