1. toothed sleeve
بوش هزار خار
2. a toothed knife
چاقوی دندانهدار (دم ارهای)
3. a toothed wheel
چرخ دندهدار (دندانهدار)
4. This toothed wheel should be meshed with that one.
5. The motor was driven by a toothed belt.
6. Top predators, such as toothed whales and dolphins, can accumulate large quantities in their tissues if they keep eating contaminated prey.
7. The toothed whales have a set of teeth which they use to grasp large and quick-moving prey, mainly squid or fish.
8. Several toothed whales, of which only dolphins have been thoroughly studied, have evolved sophisticated echo-sounding equipment in their heads.
9. Beneath us, the descents were toothed with jagged rock.
10. Sprocket: round, toothed object that turns on an axel.
11. Other toothed whales are bottlenose, the beaked whale, and the white whale.
12. The reliability design of toothed belts gearing was studied.
13. The involute gear transmission precision hard - toothed surface device has dominated.
14. The gear sector, toothed roller, or stud meshes with the worm.
15. The toothed whale has a large square head with a cavity that contains the so - called spermaceti.