1. Cataracts is a condition that affects the transparency of the lenses.
2. They were shocked by the transparency of his lies.
3. The old-fashioned type of plastic lacked transparency.
4. In their view, the lack of transparency in the system is ample justification for any accusation or rumour, however far-fetched.
5. The transparency measures, also within the normal range, were similarly unremarkable.
6. They provide superb transparency and accuracy and must be judged excellent value for money.
7. The partial transparency of the rock allows focussing up and down to assess grain packing.
8. Transparency of design to blend with the existing landscape is encouraged.
9. Transparency is accomplished using middleware that facilitates a distributed computing environment.
10. Transparency is essential for dealing with higher-level issues than physical media and interconnection that the underlying network infrastructure is in charge of.
11. It is similar in hue and transparency to phthalocyanine green, but perhaps slightly less brash.
12. This is part of an insistence on greater transparency in company dealings.
13. In that case an advertising agency telephoned a transparency library with whom the agency had never previously dealt.
14. It could bring about greater price transparency and so more competition for consumers.