• removal from one place and introduction to another (organ, refugee, etc.), transfer, relocation
• remove from one place and introduce into another (organ, person, etc.), transfer, relocate
• a transplant is a surgical operation in which a part of a person's body is replaced because it is diseased.
• if doctors transplant an organ such as a heart or kidney, they use it to replace a patient's diseased organ.
• when you transplant something, you move it to a different place.
• one who has a body part replaced
• operation which involves replacing a body part
• grafting the transparent outer coat of the eyeball
heart lung transplant
• operation in which a defective heart and lungs are replaced by healthy ones
• surgical procedure involving the transfer of a heart from one body to another
• surgical procedure in which a defective kidney is replaced by a healthy one
• instance in which a liver from one person is inserted into another person (medicine)
• lung that is removed from one body and planted in a living human
• transplant operation, operation in which a healthy organ from one body is transferred into another person's body to replace a failing organ
• operation whereby a foreign pancreas is inserted into the body
skin transplant ...