1. Not so long ago, transsexuals were regarded as freaks.
2. Further questions about the rights of paedophiles, transsexuals and bisexuals in relation to the centre were mooted, but full-scale debates never materialized.
3. There is in this du Transvestites and transsexuals do not challenge the social construction of gender.
4. Rather, like the gallae or modern transsexuals, they follow an inner drive or compulsion.
5. Not all transsexuals opt for mutilation.
6. The appearance of the transsexual person challenges the civil order and legal system.
7. Transsexualism is a severe gender dysphoria, for which transsexual operation is an important therapy.
8. You rarely ever see a transsexual written honestly.
9. She will become a transsexual man after the sex change operation.
10. Kidman is playing the first post-operative transsexual Einar Wegener.
11. Furthermore, if males do mate with transsexual individuals, they deliver relatively few sperm to them.
12. Daily life at home was often like a scene from the Rocky Horror Picture Show with transvestites and transsexuals continually visiting.
13. In its present form it would have no relevance to homosexual unions and little relevance to a union involving a transsexual.