• large vehicle used to carry loads; wheeled frame for moving heavy things, dolly; piece of wood at the head of a mast or flagstaff with holes used for signal flags
• a truck is the same as a lorry.
• a truck is also an open vehicle used for carrying goods on a railway.
• to truck something somewhere means to transport it there in a truck.
• if you say that you will have no truck with someone, you mean that you will refuse to be involved with them or do business with them.
• parking area for trucks
• series of trucks traveling one after the other
• group of trucks, collection of trucks
• service station located near a major highway where truck drivers can stop to rest (usually offers lodging, showers, restaurant, gasoline, and a convenience store)
• truck whose contents can be unloaded by tipping the bed of the truck
• a dumper truck is a truck whose carrying part can tip backwards so that the load falls out.
• truck used to transport firemen and equipment
fork lift truck
• a fork-lift or a fork-lift truck is a small vehicle with two movable arms on the front that are used to lift heavy loads.
• a garbage truck is a lorry into which the dustmen put the rubbish from people's dustbins; used in american english.
ice cream truck
• truck which travels around selling ice cream (often plays a musical tune to advertize its presence) ...