1. turbulent air currents
جریانهای پرتلاطم هوا
2. turbulent grief
3. a turbulent crowd
4. he warned me against swimming in that turbulent river
او به من هشدار داد که در آن رود پر تلاطم شنا نکنم.
5. Not until this turbulent region can shuffle off the burdens of the past will it be able to settle peacefully into the community of nations.
6. They had been together for five or six turbulent years of rows and reconciliations.
7. He has had a turbulent political career.
8. The ship breasted the turbulent seas.
9. This has been a turbulent week for the government.
10. The seas grew turbulent, tossing the small boat like a cork.
11. The aircraft is designed to withstand turbulent conditions.
12. The sea was too turbulent for us to be able to take the boat out.
13. However, turbulent airflow randomly alters the direction of lift on a flying wing.
14. The clouds were turbulent and gray, a cool, light rain still falling.
15. It is time to turn to the turbulent scene of public examinations as they now are.
16. This is a consequence of the fact that turbulent flows normally occur at high Reynolds number.
17. The first hour proved fairly turbulent, as we skimmed under some cumulus build-ups.