1. It was a typically robust performance by the Foreign Secretary.
2. It typically takes a day or two, depending on size.
3. High-flyers in the industry typically earn 25% more than their colleagues.
4. In chess there are typically about 36 legal moves from any given board position.
5. For skilled occupations the supply of labour is typically fairly inelastic, because few workers are capable of doing the work.
6. Inventions typically involve minor improvements in technology.
7. Typically, he didn't even bother to tell anyone he was going.
8. The hospital provides typically awful institutional food.
9. This was a typically ungenerous response.
10. The factory typically produces 500 chairs a week.
11. The climate here is typically continental.
12. Henin gave a typically gritty performance, coming back from 4-0 down.
13. He had an actor's typically malleable features.
14. Typically, she couldn't find her keys.