1. Frances beamed at her friend with undisguised admiration.
2. Hean looked down at Bauer in undisguised disgust.
3. She looked at him with undisguised contempt.
4. There was undisguised contempt in his voice.
5. By mid-season the hostility between the two was undisguised.
6. She looked at him with immediate and undisguised contempt.
7. They look at each other, disappointment tinged with undisguised relief.
8. The undisguised face gleamed in the rain.
9. It is blatant, undisguised opportunism by management, showing preference for what can be done, rather than what should be done.
10. The bias of the work was undisguised.
11. Throughout it all, there was an undisguised murmur of conversation in the church and Denis felt slightly sick.
12. They regarded each other, in fact, with undisguised hostility and contempt.
13. From the start of that campaign, I faced undisguised hostility because of my sex.
14. The sentence is not unusual in the real undisguised.
15. Her exultation being quite undisguised was singularly inoffensive.