1. Unfettered by the bounds of reality, my imagination flourished.
2. He unfettered his mind from grief.
3. In writing poetry, one is unfettered by the normal rules of sentence structure.
4. You can go unfettered by fancy equipment but need preparation, maps, boots, protection and time.
5. Many adult smokers continue smoking not through unfettered choice but because they are addicted to the nicotine in cigarettes.
6. This is clearly a virtually unfettered discretion.
7. She was rude, untidy, undisciplined, unfettered and anarchic, and he loved it.
8. Unfettered loyalty inside the conference hall.
9. I wanted to drift like an unfettered balloon into the future.
10. Over time in unfettered markets income inequalities grow.
11. Unfettered free trade is potentially hostile to environmental concerns and may put human health and safety at risk.
12. Yet the disappointed applicant had an unfettered right to extend the period of disruption by appealing.
13. He also placed great emphasis on effective and unfettered communication.
14. Their ideal was the totally autonomous modern artist unfettered by ancestors, tradition, or nature.
15. I want to fly, I want to be an unfettered bird.