• final result; main principle
• final; extreme; greatest; fundamental; decisive
• you use ultimate to describe the final result of a long series of events.
• you also use ultimate to describe the most important or powerful thing of a particular kind.
• the ultimate in something is the best or most advanced thing of its kind.
• one who makes the final decision, highest authority
ultimate band list
• large world wide web site with information about music groups and music information (concerts, albums, etc.), ubl
• recipient of a trust fund at the time of its division
• final intention; main purpose
• supreme responsibility, ultimate accountability