1. She was unceremoniously dumped to be replaced by a leader who could win the election.
2. He was unceremoniously removed from the list of members, for gross misconduct.
3. He grabbed her arms and hauled her unceremoniously to her feet.
4. They dumped his belongings unceremoniously on the floor.
5. I was escorted unceremoniously to the door.
6. He had to be bundled unceremoniously out of the way.
7. Brian, furious, would huff and puff as Mazzin unceremoniously threw him back down on his bed.
8. I elbowed Karen unceremoniously aside and grabbed the paddle.
9. Unceremoniously dumped at our door, blushing with shame, would be a better way of putting it.
10. The unfortunate gents are then unceremoniously interred in the sisters' basement.
11. A long list of Silicon Valley companies were unceremoniously dumped from the Net for several hours Friday.
12. It falls away from the crown, quite unceremoniously finished off, behind a good facade.
13. We were jammed unceremoniously among sinister-looking unmarked packing cases, obviously best left alone.
14. Then, one night, he unceremoniously slipped into them.