1. The company had once been uncompromisingly socialist.
2. With sharp eyes and keen sensibility, she has uncompromisingly tackled the hot issues in China.
3. He states uncompromisingly that he is opposed to any practices which oppress animals.
4. If one liked that uncompromisingly masculine type of good looks, she thought, trying to tell herself she did not.
5. We wanted something thoroughly and uncompromisingly foreign.
6. I can and I shall,'her father said uncompromisingly.
7. We uncompromisingly cant make the mistakes of doing halm to offspring in the environment and resource allocation .
8. The Shanghai collector was uncompromisingly firm in his refusal.
9. The tomato ketchup stained her fingers and fell as uncompromisingly on her dress as blood, but her brain was racing.
10. It takes the form of the Anti-Libidinal Ego having 'an uncompromisingly hostile attitude' towards the Libidinal Ego and its associated Exciting Object.