1. Paul was unconcerned about what he had done.
2. He was apparently unconcerned by his failure to gain a university place.
3. The baby seemed quite unconcerned by the noise.
4. The report is unconcerned with details.
5. They appeared completely unconcerned about what they had done.
6. He seems totally unconcerned by real dangers.
7. Are you as unconcerned about the situation as you appear?
8. Many large companies seem totally unconcerned about the environment.
9. He drove on, apparently unconcerned about the noise the engine was making.
10. I tried to act unconcerned.
11. Young people are often quite unconcerned with political issues.
12. He is unconcerned about personal appearance.
13. Their manager is unconcerned at the laddish image and the drinking that goes with it.
14. The band seemed rather downbeat, even unconcerned about their success.
15. The brothers appeared unconcerned about what Cassidy had to say.