1. After an uncontested divorce, Peggy married Charlie.
2. These claims have not gone uncontested .
3. But the rebels have exercised uncontested control here since 199
4. Uncontested mayoral elections are becoming an Orlando tradition.
5. "This seems to confirm the unanimous and uncontested tradition that these are the mortal remains of Paul the apostle, " he said, adding that the discovery "fills our souls with great emotion".
6. Inflammation is not uncontested as a theory of aging. There are many competing hypotheses.
7. If the MP or MPs in the uncontested constituencies, whether they are Single-Member Constituency or Group Representation Constituency, obtained less than 50% of valid vote, by-elections should be held.
8. As we described earlier, an uncontested lock operation involves some setup and an atomic machine instruction.
9. Invincible uncontested top dog fencing, swordsmanship no one can break, and his life was lonely.
10. The uncontested facts in the case are that a gastroenterologist broke into the home of his former office nurse and mistress and gave her an injection.
11. Debtors, creditors of claims recorded in Table uncontested claims, the people's court ruling confirmed.
12. Yao missed an uncontested dunk with four minutes left in the first quarter.
13. It's hard to give a unified end uncontested definition of the term of scientific realism.
14. If your son is to rule, he must be uncontested.