1. the government will underwrite the costs
دولت هزینه را تقبل خواهد کرد
2. No bank would be willing to underwrite such a loss.
3. The record company may underwrite the costs of a band's first tour.
4. The government has agreed to underwrite the project with a grant of ￡5 million.
5. They have undertaken to underwrite a large proportion of the supermarket's deficits.
6. A group of ten international banks is to underwrite and sell the bonds.
7. The discount houses have a traditional undertaking to underwrite the whole of the Treasury bill tender.
8. They were willing to underwrite, inpart, the construction of a ship with rotors as an auxiliary power source.
9. Two axioms underwrite Sereny's tireless sleuthing.
10. It also demanded that the Government immediately underwrite the total costs facing islanders and the local authority.
11. Grant foreign banks the right to underwrite bond on the same terms as local banks.
12. An insurance company or its branch may also underwrite freight insurance by way of underwriting insurance at another locality .
13. Stock underwrite is paid highly in America, parts of the reasons are the high marketing cost.
14. Article 24 To underwrite securities, a securities company shall examine the truthfulness, accuracy and completeness of the public offer documents.
15. National banks can package their own mortgages and underwrite them as securities.