1. Underlying the behaviour of an apparently undifferentiated and chaotic mass of hooligans are distinct rules and moral careers.
2. The younger child makes undifferentiated reflex responses to stimuli.
3. In fact, an undifferentiated product accompanied by outstanding service could command up to a 10 percent price premium. 4
4. Byrd concludes that lists of undifferentiated definition words are not selective enough for adequate mappings, but the overall plan shows promise.
5. Undifferentiated comparisons which ignore parental occupations and educational backgrounds and environmental conditions like housing are also of very limited value.
6. Television news was pervasive, undifferentiated, and relatively unbiased.
7. Muscovy's commoners, of course, were not an undifferentiated mass.
8. These estimates thus assume a nationally undifferentiated level of disease prevalence or bed-occupancy.
9. Undifferentiated carcinomas with osteoclastic - like giant cells carry a similar prognosis to ductal adenocarcinoma.
10. Conclusion Optic cup of 5-embryonic-day-old rats composes of undifferentiated cells, and the stem cells are mainly located in optic cup inner and marginal.
11. The sexually undifferentiated tissue in an embryo that becomes the penis or clitoris.
12. Callus 1 . A mass of undifferentiated parenchyma.
13. Objective : To investigate the clinicopathologic features of undifferentiated small cell carcinoma of esophagus.
14. Eskimos are at increased risk for undifferentiated lymphoepithelial carcinoma.
15. Colonial officials tended to see Indian society as an undifferentiated whole.