• not paid; not in exchange for pay
• if you are unpaid, you do a job without receiving any money for it.
• unpaid work or leave is work or leave that you do not get paid for.
• if something such as rent or a bill is unpaid, it has not yet been paid.
• balance of debt, what remains to be paid in order to close a debt account, total sum that has not yet been paid
• person who protects a deposit without receiving a salary and is not responsible in the event of theft or loss
unpaid military service
• period of military service in which soldiers do not receive payment
• one who administers a fund and is not paid for the service and is not responsible in the event of theft or loss