1. These forces were unperceived and there was no understanding of what to do in counterbalance to rectify the loss.
2. This universe existed in the shape of darkness, unperceived, destitute of distinctive marks, unattainable by reasoning, unknowable, wholly immersed, as it were, in deep sleep.
3. A healthy body, a healthy mind live largely unperceived by their owner; only occasionally, through pain or suffering they call for attention and insight.
4. Whereupon they stole off unperceived, and it was three weeks before I knew the cause of my awaking so suddenly.
5. The "I" in me, my friend, dwells in the house of silence, and therein it shall remine for ever more, unperceived, unapproachable.
6. Immediately after having laughed, at Cosette's graceful command, when no one was paying any heed to him, Jean Valjean had risen and had gained the antechamber unperceived.
7. As he says in Qinghuang "River of time will overwhelms everything unperceived but memory will trace back the pieces sinking to the bottom of river like grass emerged from the snow drift".
8. As a result, the karma repeated again in later history as the original cause, which was a holographic manipulation, went unperceived .
9. Indeed, the underlying cause of the problems in red ascension went unperceived, and what ensued was a period of great darkness in which such entities became the secret governance over earth.
10. The vast implications and problems that this would caused went unperceived, and the 12 Grand Masters did ascend leaving their children behind.
11. And, in addition to this, everything forgotten or unperceived before presented itself now to his recollection.
12. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
13. The loss of genetic materials was generational and therefore went unperceived by the priests and priestesses overseeing ascension.
14. I could not restrain my eagerness any longer, and, slipping out unperceived, followed them for some distance.