1. He drove himself unsparingly.
2. He let his camera rest unsparingly on faces until all masks dissolved, and the lips and the eyes seemed to express some unaffected truth.
3. Despite her limited possessions, she would give unsparingly to the church and other people in need.
4. She gives unsparingly to returning veterans' causes and hospitals.
5. Remember, you don't have to DO anything right now, you just have to see the truth of your life with an unsparingly honest eye.
6. It fades the pictures, bleaches out the curtains, and falls unsparingly on driftwood and part-painted furniture as advertised in Coast magazine.
7. You are Beings of unlimited Love and Light, and we simply ask that you use it unsparingly and equally to all souls regardless.
8. Learning and growing require a willingness to look honestly and unsparingly at our shortcomings.
9. Through dialogue, flashbacks, and stories, Hemingway offers telling and vivid profiles of the Spanish character and unsparingly depicts the cruelty and inhumanity stirred up by the civil war.